FiPur®- O-Rings from TPU
Polyurethane O-rings are perfectly suitable for static and likewise dynamic sealing points.
Having a very high performance capacity they represent:
- a high structural strength and abrasion resistance
- an extremely good extrusion resistance
- applications up to 300/400 bars without anti-extrusion ring
- good mineral oil resistance
- low permeation rates on different process gases
- low susceptibility to explosive decompression
- application basis between (-50°C) -30°C and 110°C
On the basis of further developed polyurethanes:
- excellent low temperature behavior (up to -50°C on FiPur 110)
- high resistance in contact with hydrolyzed media (e. g. water, organic oils, alkaline thickened grease, acidic cleaners)
Applications fields are: pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders and gas springs, gas valves, high pressure water pumps, valve technology, quick-release couplings, hydraulic valve blocks, food filling machines etc..
The newly developed FiPur-Portfolio is able to compy with the indicated features.